background

Saturday, July 30, 2011

BAAHH!!! D:

well i promise u guys that i will update my blog,which is i forget LOL!

D:i skip 2 class this week!GOSH!
i become more and more lazy.:S
i need holiday to refresh my mind which is raffles not give it to us :( (EPIC FAIL)

today go to wangsamaju to print and go to times square to buy a bit snack.
totally damn full, ==; i planning eat sushi actually. at the end i cancel and change to just buy crepes for my dinner.CREPES FOR DINNER!D:

and yeah finally...UPPER INTER ENGLISH CLASS finally start...sob sob
they put it at thursday...good job!D;< i need holiday but make more class, make me more and more suffering to death...

ystd slacking around.i don't know why i become damn lazy this semester...
i read this... http://www.mangafox.com/manga/​koizora_setsunai_koimonogatari​/
totally sad and heart breaking.it's really nice manga for me...seriously!

anyway,
give me holiday!i need holiday RAFFLES!!!:S

No comments:

Post a Comment