background

Friday, July 1, 2011

1st of July

Hi~
i actually planning to go today.but i wake up late


so stuck again in home. i totally boring! i want go singapore with my friend,winny. but seems singapore no fate with me

I FORGET I GIVE MY PASSPORT TO SCHOOL TO LONGER VISA!sigh!

well then, i go to sri petaling to eat.long time not eat pontian so i decide to eat that. very satisfied!

finish eating go take money to cimb bank to pay school fees.only can take rm3000/day. i cannot take cheque cause require passport AGAIN!

i remember sri petaling hotel got giordano warehouse(price "starting" from rm12)
rm12 clothes most of it is XL size.
finally got L size.i just take it and want to give my dad.(don't know to big for him or not)

then the others that i buy is rm25 for each,it's 2 years model as far as i remember cause i remember correctly i buy that series.i buy just diff colour only LOL.

i got see rm69 for 3.but decide not to buy (i think i spend kinda a lot already).
total rm99 (i don't know for u guys it's spend a lot or little lol).i expect will be many choice.kinda sad it's only like that.

tommorow hope can wake up early and go to midvalley.i got my eyes on nicci clothes (i think around 60+ bucks) it's long time i didn't buy clothes already.
i kinda pokai now,but my hand still itchy lol.

end of story today liao.NITE NITE~

No comments:

Post a Comment