background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Friends?

Something always appear in my mind, "what friends are for?"
is it for sharing ur things, going around together, laugh together?
sometimes people that u thinks are friends can stab u at back...
it depends on how u get ur good / bad friends.
if get bad then unlucky!
if get good friends then hit the jackport!

for me, friends can catagorized as 3:
-normal friends
-fake friends
-best friends

normal friends: usually same school or class together, talking about some stuff, laugh together.

fake friends: all fake, from fake smile, fake attitude. most of it happen because i already not trusted this person, but i didn't want to make enemy. so just pretend to be nice lo. fair to each other right?

best friends: someone that i really can trust a lot, deep in my heart. laugh together, share sadness and happiness together. (so far my best friend only 1,lol)

so which one is ur category under to?


fake friends, i don't want this actually...
but no choice than i treat her/him as enemy.
before become fake friends they are normal friends going to best friend.
i was really thought i can trust him/her.
but at the end he/she backstabbed me.
i nvr talking about he/she until she backstabbed me.
i really dissapointed...and yeah their attitude also not good to become friends.
he/she the one that delay things until the end.but when the time he/she can but i cannot make it then angry. is it fair? the one that really broken my trust is when the time she/he angry, then talk about me at behind.

for me, if u don't like my attitude/something wrong with me which u don't like. u guys suppose directly tell me. i will correct my mistake.

and please,don't fake me.i will fake u back...u backstabbed me, i backstabbed u back...

so what friends for?
nothing?
i lost about the meaning what friends are for...

sometimes i'm sure u will angry with my attitude or i angry with ur attitude.
but when u tell me directly is better than talk about me at back.
that's why i can have a loooong friendship with my best friend.
when i/her angry. sure won't talk to each other. at the end we will talk why i/she angry...

friends is for u to share even what are u thinking about, not for talking people at back!

so careful to find ur good friends!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment