background

Friday, July 1, 2011

MIDVALLEY!

lol finally today can go to midvalley.only took around 2-3 hours.i don't doing much at there.

i was kinda thirsty, so i buy chattime. it tooks so long just to get 1 drink.many people waiting.looks like they haven prepare yet.
try choco hazel.(too sweet,i regret!)

while waiting...~.~"

finally!my drink (at last)...

after buy drink we decide eat at pepper lunch (long time not eat this already)


i usually buy chic pepper rice, but since they got promotion egg chic pepper rice with soup (same price rm 9.50).so i take that.
my bf just follow with adding rice only and mix together with mine ( i didn't like to eat the chicken lol).

damn full!!

i kinda curious.so i just take a look lol
if i still kids i think i will scream already.

when i rotate my body want to go to nichii to buy the clothes that i saw with winny last time.i scan through present for them. (my scan very pro!!!)
i found this!!!HAHAHA...i complete the this animal series of cinnamoroll then.

my bf scold me for spend rm90++ for this plushie.but what to do,it's hard to find cinnamoroll >.<" i don't want miss the chance! well he pull my ears and we go to nichii. straight buy this:


i'm gonna wear this to school at monday.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment