background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

rain rain rain :(

today big rain sob sob...:( my new converse shoes!!i'm sure it will become smelly :(

well today i skip upper inter class (i didn't really interested in english class anyway. i join the tom class after that :P

totally lucky hy remind me to bring umbrella. when i come back really big rain somemore he only want to fetch me at 7, means i need wait for 2 hours.

my shoes all wet.white colour somemore.sigh!

UMBRELLA MY SAVIOUR!yeah!XP i go to klcc to spend my boringness...
:S buy some clothes and pants from uniqlo.discount actually, pants from rm99.90 become 49.90 (cool?:P)and it's really nice to wear.no regret. and some clothes from rm 49.90 become 29.90 :P
i planning buy another clothes actually, but since got discount...why not??
(Girls really like discount thingy XD)

well eat sushi king also :P i was quite pai seh to buy 6 egg mayo. so i order 4 and 1 more salmon mayo.

and ta pao 5 roti boy for my dinner?:D
what a nice weekend...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment