background

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday night~

My result out...the most sucks result ever...
3d and image processing is around 60...0.o
i look and wtf, this is the 1st time i below average of class and also 1st time get around 60.
both of them marked by coca cola man~ Mr.Tom
DUUUHHH...D: this semester is gonna hard for me also.
i only can hope at typography...

final project given out!
totally so fast!
and so tired for this few days.
after come back school sure sleep :S

jy give me souvenir from korea~ :D she gimme 2. 1 is hello kitty pen (not really like it D:)
2nd totally cute :D

so cute rite?

slackin around and clean my bedroom...totally damn dusty already...:X i will clean living room tommorrow.


clean~:D no dust!!


just realize my cabinet overloaded~

btw i need continue the page layout...ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment