background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

:( super bad day

i was emo for a whole day...
my phone lost,my money gone,some more that people take my atm money as well (worst thing)
i won't curse the people, people ask me to cheer up, i was like totally lost.
it's 1st time in my life.
well i know i shouldn't emo-ing too much.
i called my dad and my mom both also not scold me...:(
it makes me more feel bad.
even go to bali i was like considering,my mom said just go la cause i already paid the ticket.
i just ask them rp2000.000 for my whole trip.
my mom said rp3000.000 is ok, but i said no need, i go there just for eat and go,i won't buy and play unnecessary things.

i just hope all goes well,my money i can return,well the bank also got fault.
i know i cannot retrieve the phone,but i just hope everything goes well.

my mom said just bring any phone la,if expensive one just keep in home...for??
i better not buying phone for a moment, i should reflect all my fault.:(

CATCH THE THIEF PLEASE!SOB!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment