background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3 days,,,

3 days after my money and my handphone stolen.
today i just received the location of where the thief take money.
now i only can hope at malaysian police to work on it, just see the cctv i'm sure can see the people already.
bank said cannot return my money...i just tried it at branch i hope HQ can give back it cause they on fault also.
for them rm 1500 isn't much...for my friend also.
but it's hard to earn, i know it.
i ask God everytime to hope they return my money, i really hope that.
it's not that i really like money, i already burden parents so much.
somemore with this case.

i know i'm not a good christian.
i rare go to chruch. but i still believe in God.
i hope He really will help me, at least if it's not me please help my dad.
my dad really believe in You, Lord.
everytime he always serve you.:(
dun burden my parents anymore, please Lord.

i totally cannot do my work i was worried everyday how's the progress of the thief and bank case.

hope You can make it easier Lord. I believe in You :(

No comments:

Post a Comment