background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

problem after problem.

i dun want talk to specific here...
suddenly my friend sms me said i still need to submit at friday, cause he tell the teacher that i was going to Bali too.
i already know sure he tell something to the teacher, if not no way the teacher suddenly makes me submit at same day.
and how borrow money from him??
i cannot use my atm, how he give to me also.
="= i was trying to hold my anger.
seriously i already totally no mood cause my problem haven't finish but he still adding a problem to me.
i was like wtf, i want to scold him, but i trying to hold it.
i just give him chance to tell the teacher, if the teacher won't believe, then i will HATE him to the max.
give me a break, dun adding prob that i face.

when i said to my friend i cancel going to singapore, she asking whyyyy...just goo...
i know all people thinks rm1500 (haven't included phone) isn't a big deal.
for me yes!
for people that nvr earn money nvr know.
i just earn like rm 6-7 is so hard to me, need to waiting at pos for 1 hour.
and not always got people buy.
so far i only can sell 5 for few months...
how can so easy earn rm1500?
they all rich, i know. clothes rm200++ isn't big deal.
some of them said it's just rm1500?can you earn it?

No comments:

Post a Comment