background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

XD emo in the corner :D

sometimes being left over isn't really nice...:'(
like when they go out they not invite me....
or something like that :)

well , i didn't angry... i won't angry of this kind of thing
despite of it, i kinda sad...
not just because they not invite or inform me....just have feeling of being left over
i dun suppose to act like that.i know it.
i just dun know why i act like this.

i really don't know what happening to me now.
i saying bad things about other people i hate...
even other people i dun hate i talk about them, it's automatically.
every time after i tell i sure regret...i was saying in my heart like "it's just a past, not related with her/him...why i keep mention again."
recently i was like that and i really hate myself.:( why am i like this???
i really didn't intend to talk about it but my voice come out by itself.
:( God please help me to control my mouth.i can control it this few years...but why start to happen again...SOB :(

i tired.
i just hope everything going smoothly.:X

No comments:

Post a Comment