background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

my stupid confession

my feeling become more and more deep...
feeling of being unwanted...
i actually also dun want to stay already...cause too tired and also feeling not good to always stay there...
well i just want stay cause this week is her b'day...after that i dun want stay anymore cause it's not nice keep stay at people house...
but what to do.
:) maybe i just need to be alone...
i was feel down really deep.

well this week i already got bad feeling to not stay there, just cause her b'day so i stay.
:X she also didn't ask me to stay like usual,so feel kinda unwanted already.

but yeah i nvr angry.
most of it because I'm sad.
angry is diff from sad.
i'm not blame her.
i just blame myself.
looks like i need pitied myself

i try contact another friend to stay, i dunno she sleep or she ignore me...
well it's ok if dun want,just said it straight.:)

maybe it's my time to slowly avoid and let go them...
looks like i'm not fit in there...jiao~:D

No comments:

Post a Comment