background

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

dream catcher

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.



I started to blog again.


i'm sure some of u guys heard about dream catcher before...
even jacob give bella dream catcher from twilight (LOL don't attack me twilight haters)
dream catcher on twilight

i'm not fans of twilight. But i do love the dream catcher jacob give to bella. I really maniac of dream catcher and i hang it everywhere in my room...
just one only?

NO...NO...NO...
U ARE WRONG!
u need to see this!

and that's not all...i was thinking where should i hang the rest...so the rest i just keep it 1st until i decided where should i hang it.

basically in malaysia hardly to find a dream catcher seller. Luckily i know my senior can make a dream catcher so i always bought from her. But then it's very pricey i can say. each is cost is around rm 40-55. Do you guys can see the biggest one in the middle (pink colour)? it costs me around rm 75.

Other place that i found is at 1utama, but i never go inside before. I think it also not cheap as well. So i decided to find at taobao and esty. Esty very expensive also but very nice.



freaking expensive :( so i decided to find at taobao because usually taobao very cheap
then i found at taobao that they ACTUALLY import the dream catcher from...

INDONESIA

i was like...

so i find research at mostly i can get i from Bali... Last december i'm going to Bali so i decided to hunt at there. around kuta road you guys can find it many. but i don't even go in because our car cannot park. I bought few small one around sukowati II but it's not nice (kinda ugly actually) and cost me around IDR 7.500 (around rm 2.5). it's quite cheaper a lot than KL that cost me rm 30-40++...

i saw a video made from foreign but not really specify what is or what is the name of the road place.

i was like...AWESOME!!!totally my heaven...
but after a long walk i cannot find the place...bought some around rm10-15...but quite big size. then when i almost give up...i find similiar shop like that but double the size...
it's very cheap summore because i bought so many and the seller think i want to reseller...
the dream catcher cost me around RM 1-6 only... ONLY!!!!!!!
WTF WTF
i really want to go there again to shopping next time...
totally my heaven
i heard tegallalang also got many handcraft...gonna check it out next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment