background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

unlucky day

today i'm very unlucky...
just when i reached ampang park...
using escalator
and fell down =="

1st i thought nothing wrong...
i just can feel all my leg very pain but i didn't see any injury

i feel my slipper really wet
i looked into it.
OMG!!!
bloody slipper
my thumb...the skin omg i really cannot describe

i feel dizzy and gonna faint
but i force myself to wake up
go guardian
and buy bandage
i clean my the thumb with water without touch it.

and find taxi ==" i dun think i can walk already

reach college, i straight go find 1st aid kit
just applied dettol in my thumb and some unknown alcohol
lesser pain

when i class, my thumb become numb
i tried ask hy to fetch me earlier.
i k.o.-ing

jump to after class, we straight go to nearby clinic
and wth apiit people got discount haha
but i lost my old id card

the doctor treat me very nice
==" he said i'm very lucky that the skin join back again
if not need to stitch


my big thumb XD
the nail polish crack because of fell down =="


so many medicine


my first mc :D

huft.
need to check in thursday
what a tired day...

1 comment:

  1. lol the diagnosis really funny..
    what kind of sickness / injury : Toe Injury
    =)) that's really funny hahahaha

    ReplyDelete